John Kimmons

 
    
Text KIMMONS to 64636, followed by your question!


Guy catches fire after putting on Sunscreen

Scary story from Boston that could happen right here in the Ozarks.  Guy used a can to spray on sunscreen and then goes to the grill to BBQ.  Something happend and his arm caught fire it went all over his boy because sunscreen is flamable.  It is a very scary thing....I now wonder if this is why everyone at the station is always trying to get me to use more sunscreen.  Click on the picture to read the complete story.



Tags :  
Topics : Entertainment_Culture
Social :
Locations : Boston




 
06/04/2012 4:11PM
Guy catches fire after putting on Sunscreen
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
Register
Recent Posts
Archived