104.7 The Cave Music News

 


Ozzy Hurt in House Fire

Ozzy Osbourne
Larry Busacca, Getty Images
A fire in Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne's home last Thursday has left the ‘Prince of Darkness’ with singed hair, no eyebrows, minor burns to his face and a setback to an existing hand injury. The fire was started by a candle both Ozzy and Sharon forgot to blow out before retiring for the evening. A detailed account of the story from http://www.loudwire.com: "Ozzy attempted to put out the fire with his hand still in the cast from his surgery as Sharon got some water and unintentionally caused the oily fire to spread as she splashed the flames. The resulting blast of fire burned Ozzy’s long hair up to his ears, seared off his eyebrows and left his cheeks skinned."...READ MORE


Tags :  
Topics : Disaster_Accident
Social :
People : Larry BusaccaOzzyPrinceSharon Osbourne




 
01/22/2013 4:29PM
Ozzy Hurt in House Fire
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
Register
Recent News
Archived