Listen to us on Alexa & Google Home!
Just say “Alexa/OK Google: play KKLH 104.7 The Cave”
What is an Alexa Skill?
Just like your phone has apps, Amazon devices (Alexa) has Skills. These Skills can be enabled on your device, making your commands custom. And, they’re FREE!
How to enable 104.7 The Cave skill (See step by step process below):
1 . Open your Alexa App on your phone
2. Click on Menu and select SKILLS
3. Type in the bar “KKLH 104.7 The Cave”
4. Press Enable
Now, when you want to listen to 104.7 The Cave, say:
“Alexa, open one o four point seven the cave”
Step by step instructions:
- Open your Alexa App on your phone and click on the MENU:
2. Click on Skills
3. Type in “KKLH 104.7 The Cave” in the search bar and click the magnifying glass icon
4. When the station pops up, select ENABLE