Welcome to 104.7 The Cave Pickem Football.
Must be 21 to play and win. Please read our contest rules.
Weekly prizes will be given for person with the highest score each week, weekly winners will be selected on Tuesdays.
Grand Prize winner will be selected after Jan 1 regular season games and will receive $300 cash
Register / Login
Continue on to Pickem Game
Please read our Contest Rules:
104.7 The Cave Pickem Football Contest
KKLH-FM (Midwest Family Broadcasting) will be conducting the “104.7 The Cave Pickem Football” promotion from 8/22/12 -1/1/13.
One winner each week with the highest score will be selected through online contesting and put into a drawing for the weekly prize. The prize is as follows:
$20 valued prize. (Prize may change weekly & will be determined the week of the drawing.)
One Grand Prize winner will be selected through online contesting. The prize is as follows:
Total Prize Value: $300, $20 prizes
1. How to enter:
1. Participants and winners of this contest must be legal U.S. residents of at least 21 years of age, residing inside the Springfield designated market area.
2. Limited to one entry per person.
3. Particpants can enter the contest by creating a user name on the Pickem Football program at www.1047thecave.com. Winners are selected via score by the Pickem contest, not KKLH-FM
1. Grand Prize Winner will be selected on 1/1/13.
2. Winner(s) will be selected through high score weekly for weekly prize and highest overall score for Grand Prize.
a. Winner(s) selected must only have one team. Any cheating by multiple teams will result in forfeiting your winning seat.
b. Winner(s) must be over the age of 21 to play and claim prize.
3. Contesting. During any contest involving communication through the telephone lines, should a contestant be disconnected from the utilized phone line before the contestant’s correct name, phone number, and response are recorded; they will be instantly disqualified from the contest without compensation. The following sequential caller shall be given the opportunity to win. Midwest Family Broadcasting is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system, which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning. Time delay between over the air analog signal and the internet broadcast: Due to the time delay that exists between the station’s analog over the air signal and the station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear the cue later then the listeners listening to the Station’s analog over the air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this contest may be diminished.
4. Employees and families of Mid-West Family Broadcast Group, their agencies and employees and families of any Radio, Television or Cable Company or its subsidiaries are ineligible to participate in or win the contest. As Well as sponsors, their employees and their families, Mid-West Family Broadcast Group (KOSP-FM, KKLH-Fm, KOMG-FM, KQRA-FM) reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who is financed, aided, encouraged or prompted by an employee or family member of any Radio, Television or cable company or its subsidiaries within a 75 miles of Springfield, Missouri. Mid-West Family Broadcast Group (KOSP-FM, KKLH-Fm, KOMG-FM, KQRA-FM) reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if Mid-West Family Broadcast Group deems the contest rules were not followed
5. Publicity. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
6. Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss, which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from a Station will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Decisions. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. Further, the Company will resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
9. Midwest Family Broadcasting reserves the right to add, delete and/or alter rules at any time and Media reserves the right to cancel any contest at any time.
By participating in this contest participant is agreeing to adhere to the above mentioned rules and regulations.