Gift of Sight Contest Rules
Gift of Sight Contest
KKLH-FM (Midwest Family Broadcasting) will be conducting the “Gift of Sight” promotion from 9/3/12 -9/28/12. The prize is as follows:
2 Eye Lasik procedure from Mattax Neu Prater
Total Prize Value: $4,500
1. How to enter:
1. Participants and winners of this contest must be legal U.S. residents of at least 21 years of age, residing inside the Springfield designated market area.
2. Limited to one entry per person.
3. Particpants can enter the by two ways:
-Text SIGHT to 64636
-Become a Cave Club Member at www.1047thecave.com
1. Winner will be selected on 9/28/12.
2. Winner(s) will be selected through random selection of both text and email database.
a. Winner(s) selected must have a consultation within 6 months of winning the prize. If after consultation you are NOT deemed a candidate, you must relinquish all rights to the prize and it will be given to the next runner up
b. Winner(s) must be over the age of 21 to claim prize.
3. Contesting. During any contest involving communication through the telephone lines, should a contestant be disconnected from the utilized phone line before the contestant’s correct name, phone number, and response are recorded; they will be instantly disqualified from the contest without compensation. The following sequential caller shall be given the opportunity to win. Midwest Family Broadcasting is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system, which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning. Time delay between over the air analog signal and the internet broadcast: Due to the time delay that exists between the station’s analog over the air signal and the station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear the cue later then the listeners listening to the Station’s analog over the air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this contest may be diminished.
4. Employees and families of Mid-West Family Broadcast Group, their agencies and employees and families of any Radio, Television or Cable Company or its subsidiaries are ineligible to participate in or win the contest. As Well as sponsors, their employees and their families, Mid-West Family Broadcast Group (KOSP-FM, KKLH-Fm, KOMG-FM, KQRA-FM) reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who is financed, aided, encouraged or prompted by an employee or family member of any Radio, Television or cable company or its subsidiaries within a 75 miles of Springfield, Missouri. Mid-West Family Broadcast Group (KOSP-FM, KKLH-Fm, KOMG-FM, KQRA-FM) reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if Mid-West Family Broadcast Group deems the contest rules were not followed
5. Publicity. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
6. Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss, which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from a Station will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Decisions. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. Further, the Company will resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
9. Midwest Family Broadcasting reserves the right to add, delete and/or alter rules at any time and Media reserves the right to cancel any contest at any time.
By participating in this contest participant is agreeing to adhere to the above mentioned rules and regulations.