Nothing can stop Springfield’s Thanksgiving tradition, even if we can’t all be together this year.
The 26th Annual Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot 5K Run/Walk Presented by Brad Bradshaw, MD, JD, LC, takes place Thursday, Nov. 26 through Sunday, Nov. 29, rain or shine, at the location of your choice.
- Register to complete a 5K over Thanksgiving weekend, alone or with friends and family, uploading race times and photos to compete for prizes.
- Proceeds benefit the Developmental Center of the Ozarks and the Springfield-Greene County Park Board Youth Recreation Scholarship Fund.
- Registration includes a long-sleeved Turkey Trot t-shirt, race bib, suggested race routes and the option to upload race time to qualify for awards.
- Participants may also share photos of themselves in their shirts and race bibs to compete in contests like largest family, best costume, best dressed pet, etc.
- All race times and contest entries must be submitted by midnight on Sunday, Nov. 29.
- Early Bird Registration is $20/adults and $15/kids 12 and under BEFORE Nov. 20 at 5 p.m.
- Drive-through packet pick-up and onsite registration is Wednesday, Nov. 25, at Killian Sports Complex
- Please bring 5 non-perishable food items for Ozarks Food Harvest. Turkey Trot is one of the organization’s largest food drives of the year.