All content is provided by arrowheadpride.com
Reissued by permission.
- Dustin Colquitt shared a great Andy Reid story on Thursday January 24, 2020Photo by David Eulitt/Getty Images Chiefs punter Dustin Colquitt has seen the bad and the good in the NFL — and playing for Andy Reid has shown him which is which. In early 2013, Kansas City Chiefs punter Dustin Colquitt had been selected to the Pro Bowl for the first time. Then a free agent, […]John Dixon
- Arrowheadlines: Patrick Mahomes doesn’t need fourth-quarter comebacks to prove he’s clutch January 24, 2020Rich Sugg/Kansas City Star/Tribune News Service via Getty Images Chiefs headlines for Friday, January 24 The latest Super Bowl 2020: Patrick Mahomes doesn’t have Tom Brady’s comeback stats, but his history should terrify 49ers | CBS Sports Mahomes’ lack of game-winning drives and fourth-quarter comebacks shouldn’t be held against him. In his 31 career regular-season […]Tom Childs
- Steve Spagnuolo: Terrell Suggs has been a “tremendous addition” January 24, 2020Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports Spagnuolo shared an anecdote about the future Hall of Famer on Thursday. A little more than a month after being waived by the Arizona Cardinals, defensive end Terrell Suggs danced on the field after the Kansas City Chiefs’ AFC title win over the Tennessee Titans. I doubt when Terrell Suggs […]Pete Sweeney
- Chiefs-49ers Thursday injury report: Two Chiefs miss practice due to illness January 23, 2020Jay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY Sports Travis Kelce and Jordan Lucas were both off the field on Thursday. Each practice day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs travel to Miami Gardens, Florida to face the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl LIV a […]John Dixon
- Thursday night tailgate January 23, 2020Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports It’s been 18,274 days since Super Bowl IV. Just 10 days remain until the next one. Ron told us about the two words that drove the Chiefs to the Super Bowl We used 49 names to reveal 50 years of Chiefs history And while one Chief got better, two others […]John Dixon
- One Chief is back, two others get sick — and Chris Jones says he’ll be ready January 23, 2020Photo by Peter G. Aiken/Getty Images The Chiefs say two more players are missing Thursday’s practice. It also looks like Demarcus Robinson is feeling better — and Chris Jones will be. On Thursday, the Kansas City Chiefs said that tight end Travis Kelce and safety Jordan Lucas are both being held out of Thursday’s practice […]John Dixon
- 50 years of Chiefs history in 49 names January 23, 2020Photo by Focus on Sport/Getty Images Looking back on the last five decades through a list of some of the Chiefs players in each season. A week from this Sunday, the Kansas City Chiefs will play the San Francisco 49ers in the team’s first Super Bowl appearance since the 1969 season. Many fans and media […]John Dixon
- The two words that drove the Chiefs to the Super Bowl January 23, 2020Jeff Curry-USA TODAY Sports The season has presented plenty of opportunities for adversity to overwhelm the Chiefs. Their “never give up” mentality may be the reason they are in the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl champion is rarely the team that was unbeatable all year and avoided controversy; the season is too long. If there […]Ron Kopp Jr.